Graves Hall is a 1922 historically registered building originally built by Union Theological Seminary as a dormitory for the Presbyterian Women’s College. In 1996 the building was bought and partially renovated for classrooms by the Baptist Theological Seminary Richmond. In 2013, this building was purchased by Veritas School. Renovation work included converting the third floor dorm rooms to classrooms, expanding the existing classrooms on the first and second floors, and upgrading the entire building HVAC system.
Graves Hall building houses approximately 300 lower, middle and upper school students in 22 classrooms, along with faculty offices and program support spaces. This building, along with the adjacent building (Virginia Hall), is the first phase of creating a permanent home for a growing K-12 Classical Christian School on the north side of Richmond.